Friday, March 4, 2011

Revise of my recent activities

a) My first dinner with him after broke up
- I made some effort to pursue him out for a dinner, saying that I wished to treat him due to my recent promotion.fI was quite confused on that day itself whether to cancel the dinner anot. Anyway, we made it our first dinner at Bubba Gump. He offered to drive me over, and both of us were very "kekok+paiseh" in the car.  The feeling is like v are so close but yet so far. The dinner was fine, we have some simple chat for about 3 hrs. Erm, my comment is that it was a simple yet happy dinner.

b) My second dinner with him after broke up
- We get more "zi ran" in the car this time. Had some fine chat. No paiseh or funny feeling. Comfortable and easy I would say. V have simple western cuisine in Cheras. Everything goes well, whole dinner only about 2hr and he sent me home, cause he had something to do after that. I wasnt very happy as I feel the night was too short.='(

c) My working life
- I not sure whether my workload is kinda heavy or my stamina getting worst, I get tired easily recently. Supposingly I m in the process of lookin for new job, which enable me to dress like an OL and also wrk like an OL. But Money does matter. Current job really contented me in terms of money. ={ but I wish to turn to office work pulak><. Darl kay bravely make a change, should I?

d) My passion
Recently, cooking mode and handcrafting mode is on. Done blueberry cupcakes successfully. Goin to soap making class in March =) wink*

c) My family
=) Enjoyed spending every Sunday as "Family Food Hunting Day"! =)

2 comments:

  1. To make up my mind to divert into a field that I have totally no experience in it is not easy at all i would say.
    But I know I would never satisfy if I dont give myself a chance of trying.
    Darl, with your ability, i am dare so shout out loud here if you want, you are definitely gonna made it.
    Love you much ~Smooch~

    Mao gege, you think this is FB ah???
    Like like pulak...

    ReplyDelete