Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear SH, my best working partner

5 Mac 2011

Is a relaxing working Saturday.
Sh told me an expected news, she is leaving the company very soon.
The decision is quite rush, Im quite supportive this time thou it was a saddening news for me actually.
But I didnt show it out to her, because I felt that it is good for her to take up the challenge moreover the offer is quite good and most importantly is that she would hav bright future and more space to grow. 

Some words for you ,

Dear SH,
All this while,im so grateful to have u being a good and supportive working partner of mine.
I remembered the first VHM audit that both of us gone thru. At that time, we r just innocent junior in the company that know nothing.=)  We do not have ppl to guide us. smr kena critics from auditors as we are so junior the eyes of them. We learned up all the skills ourself as madam dont allow us to go for training. we approached madam and offer her a helping hand after MOH said wana close our factory. We did it, we make it thru. =) I remembered all the audits that we gone thru, the days where we r still in the lab, everyday I boil hot water for u dis " always late" gal to make milo, every Sat we listen songs and do housekeeping, the time when Hajar, Siew Nu, Chan Huo were here with us.  Sadly, we getting more busy, each of us r holding different important n busy post in the company. We no longer have time for breakfast n even lunch. We grew up, v r no longer junior=) arghh, alots of memory overwhelming my brain now. I think I gona miss u dis partner vry much....

SH, u r just more that a colleage (er hmm, sound like im lesbian dy ><" i mean u r a best working mate that i thk im hard to find one in future =[) For myself, I dun wish to lose a working soulmate, But, another side of my heart is saying that, SH , go for it, u can do it?=p Memory is sweet, but we cant stop at this point, chase ur dream, achieve it! If v hav fate thn we can be working partner again. Wish u best of luck!



Regards,
Irene...

2 comments:

  1. Irene!! Thanks for this...I really appreciate it and so touched by it..actually its not confirmed yet until i receive the offer letter..but if I really am going to leave, the 1st person I'm going to miss will be you..because obviously u r also my best n closest working mate..I rmb always lk to share lots of stories together, going through thick & thin..sharing stories about our dogs, personal problems, sharing ideas and thoughts, solving gmp problems..I will surely miss those days if I go to a new company..(I also macam sounds like lesbian..=D)Its amazing isn't it? To think that we hardly noe each other on the 1st day we joined Lf, juz so ngam that u came 2 interview n I saw u in d office for d interview..its amazing how we shared so much memories as working partner after tat..mdm always mistaken u n me laz time..haha..u r a gd fren to share problems with..haihz..i wonder who I'll b sharing problems with in d future in the new co..='( Its gud to have u around..always feel much better after telling u all d problems..hahaha..thanx 4 being such a gd fren and listener..i honestly do cherish u as a fren and will definitely miss u diz cute funny workmate..=P Wish u will succeed in pursuing ur dream goal n if open shop d muz let me noe ya..I'm sure u will succeed in watever u do..heehee..say til so much, don't even noe if I'm really gona leave yet oso..cuz dun hv d letter yet..hahahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha. erm, I woke up from nap, and suddenly had a rush feeling to write this. Erm.. ya, both of us sound lesbian. I never thought that I will be this kind of down, knowing my colleage is leaving.So this mean u r extra ordinary. Really, I also feel sad, if u r leaving, nobody can share my thought and story in workplace. U know la, Len Fa kinda politic also =(.. mayb i wil tak bolh tahan den i call u lo..lol

    ReplyDelete